The annual recognition of International Women’s Day shines a light on the important role of women globally, highlighting the progress made against inequality and injustice. In 2017, may organizations unite under the theme Be Bold for Change, and the event coordinators call on everyone, both male and female, to look for ways to be involved, whether on the local or the global stage. Events on March 8 will celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women, and will also issue a challenge for everyone to take part in the movement in some way.
This is an ideal opportunity to celebrate the women in your life who are transforming the world for the better every day.
* Commend the student achieving in school and obtaining a quality education.
* Reward the instructor teaching those students and building confidence, capability, and success
* Recognize the mother raising compassionate children to be positive global citizens
* Economically support the company empowering the role of qualified women in the workplace.
* Stand with the women speaking for the persecuted women of the world.
* Come alongside the women who have endured injustice and persecution with economic and emotional support
* Commend the men who stand up and speak out against the abuse of women
On March 8, International Women’s Day will celebrate the changing influence of women around. If you are involved in any events or related causes, tell the social media world by adding #BeBoldForChange on your posts.
As you celebrate the role of women in your life and advocate for peace and equality, let them know you are with them. If you are looking for an appropriate , one that stands for grace, courage, and strength of character, ask our expert designs about creating an arrangement with either the gladioli or protea. Al’s Florist of Hollywood salutes the women across the globe who are not afraid to stand up to be heard.