Have you noticed that sometimes the right song, just like the right s, can say exactly what we’re trying to communicate? Let Al’s Florist offer a creative floral playlist to go along with the s you send.
When you choose roses, like our Assorted Colored Roses arrangement, you can say a lot without speaking a word. Some of our favorite songs for roses include:
- The Rose by Bette Midler. While love can leave you heartbroken, it also has the power to heal and start anew.
- Kiss From a Rose by Seal. Love can often feel like an addiction, sometimes painful like a rose’s thorns, but often powerful in its pleasure.
- Black Roses Red by Alana Grace. Sometimes the emptiness of rejection can be healed by a new love, one who can “turn my black roses red.”
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison. Be prepared for love to have its painful moments, but don’t let that discourage you from enjoying its beauty and life.
- Two Dozen Roses by Shenandoah. Sometimes roses are the apology you need to get a relationship back on track.
Do you use s and music to say what’s on your mind and heart? Tell us at Al’s Florist your favorite song for special occasions and we’ll help you find the perfect bouquet to go with it.